What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored on your computer via your internet browser, retaining only information related to your preferences and therefore not including your personal data.
What are cookies for?
Cookies help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of your websites, allowing faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies do we use?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used:
– Permanent cookies: these are cookies that are stored in the browser of your access device (PC, smartphone and tablet) and are used whenever you visit one of our websites more than once. They are often used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the site. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
– Strictly necessary cookies: They allow you to browse the website and use its applications, as well as to access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the requested services cannot be provided.
– Analytical Cookies: They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
– Functionality cookies: They store user preferences for using the website, so that you do not need to configure the website every time you visit it.
– Analytical Cookies: Measure the success of apps and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
– Advertising cookies: They target advertising according to the interests of each user to target advertising campaigns, taking into account users’ tastes, and also limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure advertising effectiveness and the ad success and site organization.
How can you manage your cookies?
All browsers allow users to accept, reject or delete cookies, especially by selecting the appropriate settings in the browsers: menu “options” or “preferences”. However, by disabling cookies, you can also prevent the proper functioning of certain web services, affecting partially or totally the navigation of the website.
– Google Chrome
– Internet Explorer
– Mozilla Firefox
– Apple Safari
What happens when cookies are disabled?
Certain functions and services may stop working or behave unexpectedly, such as identifying the user on certain pages or receiving information that takes into account their location, among others.
If you disable cookies on this website, you may not have access to certain areas or the quality of your browsing experience will be significantly lower.